Meet Arinda Brooks
Our Founding Attorney is Dedicated and Passionate
As a Medford attorney who handles Social Security Disability (SSD), workers’ compensation, and personal injury matters, Attorney Arinda Brooks likes being able to stand up for those who have been injured in order to help them obtain the compensation they deserve. With years of experience to her name, she is capable of handling even the most complex kinds of cases. We at Brooks Law are proud to be led a by such a caring, skilled, and dedicated attorney.
Arinda strives to lay the groundwork for a strong attorney-client relationship right from the start. All of her clients have her direct cell phone number and are welcome to call her at any time. She likes being able to communicate with clients and answer their questions directly. She wants her clients to understand all the options that are available to them. Her personal knowledge of judges and attorneys also allows her to strategically prepare for court proceedings. To better assist her clients, she accepts cases on a contingency fee basis and offers free initial evaluations so you can discuss the details of your legal matter.
- Boston University, J.D. – 2009
- Southern Oregon University
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Massachusetts’s Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives
- Associate for the Boston law firm Landman Akashian, LLP
- SSD and Workers Compensation at Landman Akashian, LLP