Framingham, MA Office Location
Handling legal issues on your own can be confusing, frustrating, and, in most cases, will not produce the best outcome. A desirable result is often achieved only with years of experience and legal skill.
At Brooks Law, our experienced lawyers in our Framingham law office understand that when you have a legal matter, working with a qualified legal professional can make the difference in the outcome of your case.
To learn more about our legal services and how our lawyers can serve you when you need it most, call our Framingham law firm today or send us a message online to request a free consultation.
490 Union Ave.
Framingham, MA 01702
Hours of Operation
- Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Scheduled appointments after hours
Types of Cases We Handle in Framingham
Our lawyers are well-versed in various civil law matters, and are here to provide you with the support, guidance, and aggressive representation you’re looking for when your case involves any of the following:
- Workers’ compensation. Massachusetts requires most employers to carry workers’ compensation coverage, which is designed to pay for a portion of lost wages and medical expenses for workers who are injured on the job. Despite the fact that this insurance type should pay workers what they deserve, employers and insurers often deny valid claims, threaten workers who bring claims, or refuse to pay a worker what the law says they deserve. If your claim has been denied, your employer isn’t reporting your injury, or you think you deserve more, call our workers’ compensation lawyers for help immediately.
- Social Security disability. Millions of Americans are pained with living with a disabling condition, either physical or mental. Sometimes, a condition is so disabling that it prevents a person from being able to work. For these individuals, Social Security disability benefits, either in the form of Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), can provided much-needed benefits. However, the Social Security Administration (SSA) denies countless claims each year. If you are applying for benefits or appealing an initial denial, our attorneys are ready to fight for you.
- Personal injury. If you’ve been injured in a car crash, slip and fall accident, truck accident, bicycle crash, pedestrian accident, or as a result of a defective product, medical malpractice, a dangerous condition on someone else’s property, or another type of accident, you may have a personal injury claim. Personal injury claims allow an injured person to seek compensation for their losses when someone else’s negligence caused their injuries.
Directions to Our Framingham Law Firm
Our Framingham law firm is located in northeast Framingham at 945 Concord Street. If you are coming from the east, such as anywhere near the Boston area, the easiest way to get to our office is to take exit 13 from I-90 W. You’ll then continue on MA-30 W/Cochituate Road until you reach our law firm.
If you’re coming from the north, such as anywhere near the Lowell area, the fastest route is I-495 S, although it is also possible to take I-95 S. If you are taking I-495 S, merge onto I-90 E and take exit 13.
If you’re coming from the west, such as the Worcester area, I-90 E to exit 13 will get you right to our law office. An alternative route option is to take I-290 E to I-90 E.
For people who are traveling from south of Framingham near Milford, Attleboro, or surrounding areas, I-95 N and I-495 north are the fastest routes.
If you need further directions, please feel free to call our law office directly.
Courthouses in Framingham
The main courthouse for civil actions in Framingham is the Framingham District Court, which is located at 600 Concord Street. The court that has jurisdiction over all Framingham civil actions involving more than $25,000 is the Middlesex Superior Court, which is not located in Framingham, but can instead be found at 200 Trade Center in Woburn.
Social Security Offices Near Framingham
There are multiple Social Security offices located near the Framingham area, including one located in Framingham. The Social Security office in Framingham is located at:
1 Clarks Hill #305
Framingham, MA 01702
Before you visit the office and start the Social Security disability claims process, we recommend consulting with a lawyer from our firm first.
Framingham is one of the oldest cities in the country, incorporated in 1700. Known for its rich history, including that of serving as a meeting place for abolitionists, the city offers a number of things for tourists and citizens to do, ranging from spending time at one of the city’s historical sites to enjoying the many outdoor activities, such as the Garden in the Woods.
Framingham is also ranked as one of the best places to live, and is regarded for its good public schools, family-friendly neighborhoods, relatively low levels of crime, diversity, nightlife, and suburban feel with big city access.
Talk to a Local Framingham Attorney Now
Whether you’ve suffered an injury due to the wrongful actions of someone else, are living with a disability and need financial assistance from the government to meet your living expenses, or have been injured at work and are seeking proper workers’ compensation benefits, partnering with a skilled lawyer can help you get the benefits and compensation that you deserve.
When you need legal help, you are not alone. Our lawyers are here to serve you.
At Brooks Law, our Framingham attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, which means that we never charge you for our legal services if we are unsuccessful in recovering an award, settlement, or benefits on your behalf. What’s more, we always start our new client process with a free consultation, providing you with an opportunity to ask questions and get valuable answers without any pressure.
To schedule your free consultation today, please call our Framingham law office now or use the contact form on our website to send us a message.