Medford, MA Office Location
Medford Law Office
At Brooks Law, the experienced lawyers at our Medford law office are committed to fighting for you. We are injury lawyers you can trust.
When you call our team, you can count on a group of experienced, educated, and passionate professionals on your side who won’t back down, and who won’t settle for less than maximum compensation.
Serving clients in Medford and surrounding areas, we are ready to provide you with legal representation if you have been harmed in an accident that was someone else’s fault, have been hurt in a workplace accident, or are bringing a Social Security disability claim for benefits.
To learn more, please call us today for a free, no-obligation consultation.
10 High Street, Suite 3
Medford, MA 02155
Hours of Operation
- Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Scheduled appointments after hours
Our Practice Areas in Medford
When you have a legal matter, partnering with a skilled Medford attorney can provide you with the legal advice and representation you need. Our lawyers are well-versed in several major areas of the law, such as:
- Workers’ compensation. When a worker is injured on the job in Medford, they almost always have the right to seek workers’ compensation benefits through their employer’s insurer. While these benefits are intended to provide no-fault compensation for medical expenses and a portion of a worker’s lost wages, sometimes a claim is unfairly denied or underpaid. Working with an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer can help you recover the full benefits you deserve.
- Social Security disability. Suffering an injury or a condition that is disabling can raise questions about how you will provide for yourself moving forward – a question that doesn’t always have clear answers. Our Social Security disability lawyers can help you understand the two different disability programs offered by the SSA (Supplemental Security Income and Social Security Disability Insurance), who qualifies for benefits, how to apply, and how to appeal a denied application. We can help you fight for the full benefits you deserve under the law.
- Personal injury. When a person suffers an injury due to the careless actions of someone else, the harmed individual may have the right to make a personal injury claim for compensation. Our lawyers are prepared to work hard to protect your right to compensation, gather evidence for your claim, prove the elements of your case, and work to maximize your settlement or take your case to court if necessary.
Directions to Our Medford Law Firm
Finding our Medford law firm is easy. We are located at 10 High Street, Suite 3, Medford, MA 02155
Just follow the directions below if you’re coming from:
- The north. Coming from the north? We are located directly off of I-93 south. Take exit 33 from I-93 south. Then take Forest Street and Governors Avenue to High Street.
- The south. If you’re coming from directly south of Medford, such as the Cambridge area, you can reach us in fewer than 20 minutes by taking Lowell Street to Main Street and heading directly north. If you’re coming from the southeast, such as the Boston area, hop on I-93 north for the fastest route.
- The east. The best way to reach our Medford law firm if you’re traveling from the east (Revere and surrounding areas) is to take MA-16, heading west.
- The west. For those traveling from the west, MA-2 E is the fastest route to reach our law firm. It is also possible to take I-95 N to I-93 S, and this route may be faster depending on traffic.
If you are unable to travel to our law firm, please contact us directly. We are happy to travel to your location when necessary.
Courthouses in Medford
There are numerous courts serving Medford. If you have a civil matter, it is likely that the only courts that will be relevant to you are the District Court (located in Somerville), the Superior Court (located in Woburn), and perhaps some appellate courts, including the Appeals Court located at the John Adams Courthouse (located in Boston).
The Cambridge District Court is located in Medford, and this court serves Cambridge, Arlington, and Belmont.
Social Security Office Near Medford
There are no Social Security offices located in Medford. However, there are Social Security offices located in nearby cities. These locations include:
If you have questions about finding a Social Security office or what you need to do at a Social Security office when applying for disability benefits, our law firm can help.
Located on the Mystic River, Medford is only a few miles from downtown Boston. Medford has a population of fewer than 60,000 people, and is perhaps best known for being the home of Tufts University.
Settled in the early 1600s, Medford has a long and extensive history. Named for being a “meadow by the ford,” Medford was incorporated as a city in 1892. The city is famed for its many notable people who were either born in the city or lived in the city, including Amelia Earhart, Elizabeth Short, and George Luther Stearns. Even Paul Revere rode through Medford during his famous midnight ride.
Our law firm takes pride in having a location in a city that has such a rich history.
Talk to a Local Medford Attorney Now
If you have questions about Social Security disability benefits, your rights to bring a workers’ compensation claim after being injured at work, or what to do if you have suffered a serious injury in an accident that was someone else’s fault, the attorneys at Brooks Law are here to help.
Our Medford law office is conveniently located and easy to access. We offer consultations at times that work for you, including after hours and on weekends.
When you have a legal question, consulting with someone knowledgeable in the law is strongly advised. To schedule your free consultation with our law office, please call our legal team directly today or send us a message online. We are here to serve you.