Medford Broken Bones Lawyer
Call (888) 558-0622 for Experienced & Skilled Legal Representation
One of the most common reasons for injury hospitalization every year in the United States are broken bones. Recovering from this type of injury entails losing time from work, not being able to perform everyday activities, and having to rely on family and friends for constant assistance.
If you suffered a broken bone after being involved in a workplace accident in Medford, MA and experience difficulties obtaining workers’ compensation, Brooks Law is ready to help. Our Medford workers’ compensation attorney can review your case and determine all of your legal options to obtain the most favorable outcome possible in your case.
Types of Bone Fractures
From a small fracture to multiple breaks, bones can break in a variety of ways. Of the six million broken bones that occur annually, 300,000 of those are either slow to heal or do not heal at all with traditional forms of treatment.
The following are the common types of bone fractures:
- Hairline fracture – a small crack in the bone
- Simple fracture – the bone breaks while the skin remains intact
- Compound fracture – a broken bone that penetrates the skin
- Avulsion fracture – a break which involves a piece of bone, or tendon/ligament, pulling away from the bone
- Traverse fracture – when a bone breaks across the surfacing, snapping into two separate pieces
- Oblique fracture – a break that occurs diagonally
- Comminuted fracture – when a bone breaks into several pieces or is crushed
Ready to Help You Today
Broken bones are serious, excruciating, and can take an extensive period of time to heal. Bone injuries often require expensive surgery to correct, as well as physical therapy. At Brooks Law, we possess an extensive understanding of Massachusetts workers’ compensation law to help you navigate through the intricacies of the legal system.